Technology Management Consulting
Technology is inherently difficult to manage because it is constantly changing, often in ways that cannot be predicted. Business and IT leaders know that they need to address the particular ways in which their companies should approach the use of technology in business strategies and operations.
We help companies create high-performing IT organizations.
Our work is collaborative, involving client personnel and resources and the transfer of skills to the client. Our engagements are usually completed within one to six months. We work against specific objectives with clearly established timing and trajectory, contributing to client business goals.
“You have shown to be a visionary, demonstrating that there is always yet another technology angle that we were not familiar with which can provide a better solution to the issue we are facing.”
Amir Karmazin, United Nations
Our approaches revolve around a simple idea: Improving the client’s condition.
One of the cornerstones of our success is to dramatically improve the relationship between business and IT leadership by navigating its progression into a collaborative and productive relationship.
Results you can expect:
- Increased business satisfaction with IT services
- IT behavior focused on business outcomes - not technology
- Improved relationship between business and IT leadership
- Technology is evaluated based on its strategic value
- Enhanced business participation and ownership of IT initiatives
- Reduced costs of platform support and integration
- Improved business value of IT investments
- Shift from “firefighting” to innovation and business agility
“Very goal oriented as well as a team player, Bruno is keenly devoted to his work. Bruno consistently delivers high quality results for our organization. His combination of intelligence, commitment, perseverance, creativity, and compassionate character makes him a valued member of our organization whom we have learned we can rely on, regardless of the difficulty of the task to hand or the novelty of the challenge.”
Amish Chudasama, Epsilon
What We Do
We work directly with business owners, executives and advisors. We assist our clients in using IT effectively to achieve strategic business objectives such as improved financial performance and marketplace competitiveness.
IT Strategy Services. We can help you:
- Design a portfolio of IT projects that will clearly and successfully achieve your company’s strategic and tactical objectives
- Improve the relationship between business and IT leaderships by establishing trust and confidence through the creation of a true partnership aligned around common goals, language and incentives
- Ensure your CIO gets a seat at the table and participate in your organization’s business innovation
- Provide IT services that focus on adding value and having a positive impact on business outcome
Vendor Selection Services. We can help you:
- Translate business objectives into a fast and cost-effective vendor selection process that ensures you have the right hardware, software and implementation providers for success
- Provide an independent analysis into which partners are the most appropriate for your organization in terms of skills, size, services and cost
Technology Advisory Services. We can help you:
- Determine where your current IT environment can be optimized to reduce cost and increase user satisfaction
- Identify emerging technologies that may impact your business, and explain them in terms of business results and return on investment
Ready to improve your IT performance?